Tuesday, May 01, 2007

PS cafe


KH brought me to a nice, lovely cafe near Dempsy Road.The place is more accessible by car than public transport itself. After watching the show 'Fracture', I insisted him to take me to somewhere where I've not been before. Poor KH's bachelor life will be kinda short-lived as his gf is coming down from somwhere in a few weeks' time to join him and work in Sg. Heh heh heh.
So many ang mohs here with a huge variety of wine selections......

We ordered a double choc kick-ass cake with tea. Such English teacups they've got there.

Webby:http://pscafe.sg

****************************************

Last Fri, J asked me for a small favour to shop with him for a proposal ring -for his gf , of course.

*note to self: Man, I should stop hanging out with the Mr Takens and isn't I'm suppose to hang out with Mr Singles instead?

*eyes roll up*

Spiderman 3 is out today and most of the couples that I know will be watching it later. Are there nothing better else to do for most local couples besides eating and watching movies? Zzz!zzzzzz stuff it!

1 comment:

Dentist Down Under said...

You need to source yourself some Mr Singles to hang out with :p