Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
Few weekends ago, my dad made me drive all the way to Tuas buying 'cheap seafood and vegetables'. Wah didn't that sort of place so popular with AH pohs Ah peks. I witnessed how the fish was bashed up alive before putting it on a weighing scale. The sight of such cruelty made me lost my appetite on that night's dinner.
We hopeped back into the car and finally arrived at Sungei Buloh. Since my parents didn't want to pay for the entrance, we opt to walk along another trail which is approximately 2km long. Frigging hot that day la. Even Malay maciks kept on asking me like " What happened to my skin" on the next day when I get to work,
*********************
Bonous entry: Singaporeans are just plain rude rude rude!
How many times have I got patients walking into my consult room without knocking?
When you tell them it isn't their turn and take a sit , they said I'm the one who is rude.
What's worst, they walked in while my other patient is still in the room.
When they see a new practitioner, they chased after the nurses and said "how come got this new girl in here"
Excuse me, si mi new girl.
Mdm K was late for 1.5 hrs and she blamed it on the bus system. Why must I entertain people during my lunch time?I told my receptionist either she takes new appointment or come in after lunch. Mdm K wasn't happy and even tore up the referral form. Wah!
4 comments:
Have you regret yet? Hurhur
Flatfeet, at the rate you're going, you are not going to last long. I'm being very frank.
You're not in Australia anymore. What works in Australia doesn't work in Singapore.
Different countries.
Think about it carefully.
DDU: regret or not.I can't decide on which to answer. My social life has increased significantly ever since I'm back in Sg.That should help to compromise my sucky workload here.
Dr Ozbloke: Yes I understand I'm not in Oz anymore. Bear in mind that I've only been in sg for the last 3 mths. Can't be possibly adapting to the new enviroment once and for all, right? Seriously lah, if I still take in that Mdm latecomer, everyone will start coming in at their own timings. I'm not a Dr and there's no one to cover me when I'm sick.I hate to overwork myself at some point plus zero lunchbreaks. And sadly, that does happen and I've always tell myself I can't allow that to happen frequently.
Post a Comment