Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Horror


Mr K refused to leave the place despite the fact that his appointment was rescheduled. Firstly, he was ultimately late for like 2 hours. Next, my appointment is blocked in the afternoon for nail surgery or special dressing. Hence, there's no way I can see Mr K.
He wasn't happy with the given date and kicking a big fuss just because he was some healthcare worker's relative.
Whatever la. I'm too nice.I've forced him onto my appointment list as last patient tomorrow. He can chose to wait for hours if he wants to.
Basically I'm already overloaded for tomorrow's booking.
Fug*

Mr high-profile rang and requested me to see his pt tomorrow. I have to reject his request. To be honest, I don't like his pts - too 'mangja' for God's sake. Always whining in front of the counter just because of long waiting period. I haven't got any choice but to explain to him that there's a Miss VIP tomorrow.Well, you can't rush when giving 'VIP' treatment!
Judging from the list, I don't even know what time to give pt.
Fug*

At this moment, I feel as though someone is holding a knife at my throat.

No comments: