Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Woos and more sorrows

1) After complaining for the 3rd month of not having a functional mouse, I've got it today.......finally. Frigging hell that I have to endure that lousy piece of sh** mouse to click on patient Q-number.

2) Replying complain letters when they are not actually my patients simply because there are no one else to do it.

3) The plants almost died because the aircon was off on weekends.

4) My email was sent out with the designated email add. Somehow it landed into this Dr's mailbox. Checked my SENT folder, don't have his email add leh. Called up the IT guy and he said he will definitely investigate for that matter. Wah liew!! Zero privacy on the internal mailbox lor. I feel like digging a hole to hide my face inside.Gek sim +++.
Not saying I am writing some horrible facts or gossips but some direct views on patient's appointment issues. Still!! Not so pleasant for others to read , right?????

*head spinning*

3 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

hahaha! hilarious!

Dentist Down Under said...

dr oz bloke 幸灾乐祸

Flatfeet said...

Dr Ozbloke: 没良心的家伙