Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chuck him in the cesspit?

He gave me compliments on how nice my hair colour is which suits my skin tone; amazing colour top that matches my skin tan; how I look more radiant ever since after travel. He never fail to ask me "how's my day" on almost every sms. On the general term, I wonder if he should really cares about my personality more than my physical outlook. He claimed to say that he has been observing me for awhile. Ironically, whenever we talk face to face, his eyes seems to be shy away from me. We've been out on a couple of lunch meets so far.There has been suggestive of dinner date. On the other hand, I don't wish to jeopardise our working relationships in any form of manner.

Daniel was making this cheesy statement that those quiet and shy people are usually the horny types. LOL*

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Well... I probably agree as well. Ha!