Recharge
I got a new plant from another client today. My clinic is running like a half nursery shop ; )
Some patients can be lovely lah. With the recent Hari Raya festive season, I got a few boxes of kueh kueh (sweets) from a client.
At least, certain patients do feel appreciative of the efforts which one has put into their treatment regime.
******************
It's all happening!:
-Preparing for Perak/Sydney trip
-Pre-reading on acupuncture (moxibustion, meridian points, history, varieties of acupuncture....etc)
-Linkin Park concert (YAY!)
-Catch a play called: Good People (www.gatecrash.com.sg)
-Sort out of paperwork
-Need to review more patients than before and hopefully their feet doesn't rot too much when I'm back.
-Finish up reading on Teacher's Man by Frank McCourt
*****************
My poor assistant puke today after we've seen a client.
Initially, I cut a bit the hard skin off.
A small yellow soft tissue peeked out from the cavity.
I tried to pull it out with a forcep. Surprisingly, it came out quite smoothly.
The next thing was a volcano of yellow thick fluid erupted from site.
WAH!!!
I was really fascinated but feeling abit queasy at the same time.
Ho ho ho!
3 comments:
Just make sure you don't write "pussy discharge" in the notes.
LOL!
I can only say ...OMG!
volcano somemore!
Dr oz bloke: I really enjoy your corny comment. Pun intended ;p
Shan:u should really see the thick dull yellow pus erupting from a small cavity.Happening!
Flatfeet xoxo
Post a Comment