Monday, November 12, 2007




Last weekend


I'm not well-trained enough to be taking part in duathalon (run, bike, run). Since a couple of my friends are heading down to Perak to participate in Powerman Malaysia 07, I'm quite happy to tag along plus the chance to getting out of Singapore.


I had a fantastic time making new friends and not forgetting ogling those hot bods. (yum!).


Didn't know Perak is soooooo far! Sat on the coach for at least an 8-hour ride. The local drivers were quite friendly. No beeping or horning at the cyclists on road. The policemen were doing a great job in maintaining an orderly traffic. I think if this ever happens in Singapore, the drivers will be swearing at the event within seconds of waiting.


The only downside was I got back to Singapore at 3am on the Monday. That sucked! I was so deprived of sleep while at work. Seeing fuzzy images of feet towards the end of the day...... So I had to grab a can of redbull from 7-11 to keep myself awake. o_O


*********************
Love Love Love

My ABNN cleaner recently got engaged to her beloved darling!
Their love story, in fact, is filled with so much of simplicity.

Since both of them live in Johore, they got back home like 11pm after work. Followed by a bus out at 5am on the next day. Where got time to pak toh? The answer is NO time at all. He was responsible cleaning the the clinic G and she was doing the housekeeping opposite his area.The only time which they have toegther is only during working hours. They don't go out out for mamak (eating out at resturants) or shopping.

Sometimes they even help each other out on the cleaning after most staffs have gone back.

Very sweet lor! Says who love needs to be complicated most of the times?

2 comments:

Eliza said...

haha! Glad to know that all things are coming to pass for you!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzy! Hope you have a good time in Brissy! -Flatfeet