Saturday, November 24, 2007

: Linkin Park:

Linkin park concert was simply awesome!! Well, thanks to Dk for getting those tickets. In fact, I thought I'll never get a chance to go for concerts like this, I mean.....it's a ROCK concert. CS (Dk's childhood friend) came along with us. On the last hour, things got really heated up where we found ourselves jumping up and down and waving hands in the air. *screams* digging deeper just to throw it away..bleed it out..

:Go down under:

Came back from an acupuncture course. Met up with a group of new/old friends. Stayed over at M's place which has one of the best scenic views of Sydney city.Had a great time needling one another. I can't wait to give my assistant nurse a good prick since she has been complaining of pain at the archilles tendon insertion.
Sat the A380 flight to Syd was sensational. More roomy seats with wider screens. Thicker soft blankets for extra comfort. Everything just feel new and nice. Even the lavatory space seems to be expanded.

: Patient's wisdoms:

" If you have a son next time, must send him to ACS school. I think that school has one of the best cultures where the students are taught to speak up for themselves.Last time my son is very quiet one. Now he responded better."

" When I was 23, I already have 5 kids. People like your age are abit too slow to have babies."

"If I was younger again, I will chose to move out of the country. Nowadays, the youngsters got so many options."

" I promised I will not cut my own skin again."

No comments: