Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I'm having a day off from uni today which was good. Got an e-mail recently from an old friend of mine.He used to study here in perth too and now he's going to get married next march! It seems that wedding bells are ringing at my ears....constantly.First, my research group mate is getting married this september.Another classmate of mine getting engaged and she's wearing this huge dazzling diamond ring on her left 4th finger. Gosh* what about me??
I'll be forever waiting for my prince charming to appear....somewhere, somehow, sometime.Then again, my parents never worried about the issue of me not being able to find a boyfriend.I guess maybe it's because I;m still studying and they'll probably be worried when I graduate.

Talking about graduate.......I can't wait for it to happen.I've yearn enough to go back to working life. I've been thinking a lot that i may want to finish up my nursing degree (which only takes about 8months to complete).Yes, even though i'm not doing any more nursing and only on a part-time basis, I can't stand looking at myself with a diploma level.....or should i say, like an incomplete eduation.
So much of rattle here....time to watch my favourite series of Law & Order.
Catch up later!

No comments: