Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Woke up early to attend my placement at a local hospital today. Had heaps of pts this morning who came in with diabetic ulcers on their foot. I reckon i can never get bored with ulcers...simply because they are soo different in their locations, shapes, sizes, depth, colour, consistency plus smell..Phew* :P With a good senior podiatrist around, that certainly boosts up my level of learning. I supposed Mr F is in his late 50s.He may looked strict and stern but as long as one works towards his expectation plus the speed, that shld be fine. I always get more pts to see than my fellow classmate...maybe I got de speed ..Hahaha.
Mr F does has a great sense of humour.At times, he may do a little jiggle in the clinic. That makes it more funny with his volumptous figure. He was nice enough to make me coffee......twice today while i was writing my notes..orrrr!!!
Tomorrow will be my last placement there and i hope to get learn as much out of it as possible.

BTW, I;m trying to delete my doubled copy on my blog..does anyone has a clue how to go about it??

More to come tomorrow.

No comments: