Monday, May 26, 2003

Well, my FOD (another diary website) has been playing tricks on me on and off...and I'm getting rather annoyed with that. I think it wld be a nice idea to try out my daily tok tok on this blog.

It has been a good day for me.....i wouldn;t labelled today as MOnday Blue at all. Learn a lot of stuffs today in fact.....one was doing a below knee casting and ankle cast using fibreglass material. Had an orthopodiatric surgeon to demo his techniques. So after that, all of us get to practice on each other.I;m glad he said mine was done really well. Whee! Had evening clinics later that day too....i usually drag or detest this one.Basically i never like the tutor itself but certainly, i've learnt a lot from him about casting techniques.No doubt i must say that he's good in his stuff.
I think i'm not getting adequate rest yesyerday.I don't understand why J(aka my hsemate) has to slam the door when using the toilet.Doesn't she know that my room is closed to the toilet and it's *ucking dead quiet at night.Let me be frank here..i can hear every single pee and don;t even mention about turning on the tap. Anyhow, I;ve told her to use the doorknob if possible.. gosh* am i being too bossy here?
Who cares anyway...

No comments: