What can i say for today? Had great evaluation comments for my last placement at the local hospital. It goes something like " has high degree of empathy, handles patients well, asks questions appropriately." Think I've done a good job on that. Hope my up coming exams are going on smoothly..Keeping my fingers crossed at all times.In fact, I've booked a date in july to practise my nail surgery technique on a teenage girl. And I'll be looking forward to that.
Baked some orange and poppy seeds muffins yesterday.BRought some to my friends and workplace. And most of them love it! Someday, when i got extra money, I;ll set up my very own authentic bakery store.hurhur..who cares abt earning quick and easy money via web hosting or e-bays.
I rather do something which i enjoy.......that makes life a little easier isn't it? No?
Gosh,neeeeed to catch up on sleep now..
No comments:
Post a Comment