Saturday, May 31, 2003

The list on my icq is pathetic...everyone must be out partying on saturday night...Groovy*
I worked this morning in a geriatric setting..those oldies are so lovely.It's amazed them to be in such a happy mood coz a few of them had thrown tantrums (refusing medications) yesterday afternoon (report from the previous night staffs).
Oh well, thank goodness anyway.
Slept for a while this afternoon. someone called to on enquring my car...damned* it;s so hard to sell off my Ford.*sign* not losing hope yet. Yeah, dad preferred me to get a Japanese brand car like Nissian or Toyota.

J was a little strange today....I also find her weird....she doesn't use tap water to boil water. She used her filtered water then bring it to boil. Perhaps it;s just her preference that she finds it better in terms of taste with boiled filtered water.

I've planned my exam timetable..hopefully it will work as the plan goes.
HAHA! *stress+++++++

No comments: