Just another entry for today. Mr CC has been calling me almost everyday when i was in adelaide. Apparently, he had an "unhappy" past on failed relationship and some female species played on him before. So,I felt being manipulated. Yes,it is understandable that he can get quite bored working in rural area on weekdays and probably, that's why he called for chats most of the time.It's fine by me in that manner. However, if someone wants to be my friend, then he or she ought to show some sincerity at least.There shld be a basic level of respect and understanding in between friends. I felt that he was not interested in whatever i say and indeed, there isn;t any chance for me to express my thoughts and let alone talking about myself. Frankly speaking, most of the conversations is about him him him and me asking questions abt him. On the contrary, I'm being too nice.........which is the weakest point of myself and i simply hate it. kindness doesn't pay at all.
I may be bored here in down under.Guess i have learnt to accustom my boredom. I have done lotsa things which I;ve enjoyed and yet there are many friends out there who doesn't know a single thing abt it. It's not that i felt ashamed of what I've done or perhaps certain friends may find it hard to believe.Tell me who would believe that I enjoy visiting my elderly folks next door and have a cuppa with them, who would actually believe i volunterred as a zookeeper before...........etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment