My placement starts today at a local hospital, which is like only 5 mins drive from my house. Frankly speaking, I enjoy what i'm doing as a profession. The only ppl who can make me happy are my patients. For instance, this 85 year old lady was jumping with joy to see her thickened hard nails being tidy and indeed, "it makes me feel like a brand new person" as stated by her. Seeing patients getting their required treatments with positive outcomes makes me feel great. This simply takes off my mind for a moment that I was living in a nutshell.
On the contrary, dad is worried that i'm too lonely living in Down Under. Most girls around my age are either committed in a relationship with their significant other or even married. I've ever hoped that I would love to marry to someone I adored and have kids before the age of 30. well, doesn't seemed it's gonna come true. Most of my g.fs have had placed the bet on me for being the 1st to marry...what can i say? If I lose the bet, the treat of a luxurious spa plus staying in a high class hotel with premium services would be on me.
I'm beginning to lose the faith in men........phobia, fears, daunted pasts............
No comments:
Post a Comment