W finally left my house today. W was kinda into an "unstable" mood. We went to Lama Bar yesterday night for a drink. Supposedly to meet her b.f , J there too. Initally, J called W said give him a call when the girls were there. To cut long story short, I was told by W that J cannot make it as he was really tired.Then again, J confessed to W that he can't wait to see her even though he was tired in the earlier phone conversation. What can i say? Obviously, W was really mad..and drank 4 glasses of red wine within 3 hours. Sure enough, she puked along the way a couple of times on our way home.
I didn't tell her that she vomitted on my car door.yes, i just have to do all the cleaning up after that.
In my mind was thinking, why is she making life so difficult for herself? she should jolly know well enough that she's dating a big business man.
What i wasn't understand is that I've told W to make a hotel reservation last week so that she can get to stay a night before flying off the next day.I can;t accomodate her till she leaves coz I'm flying off to adelaide on the same departure day as her. Why can't she be more proactive? just booked it....and her b.f apparently is keen on staying at Hyatt with her. Ironically, he finds it too expensive just to stay a night. see the contradiction. So W gotta make find a place for her lodging tonight no matter wot. Tried most of the hotels in the city but they are fully booked.
Mentally tortous i must say. Putting on extra stress for nothing if she could heed my advice earlier on.
I can't say much to her so i just do what i can and that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment