Wednesday, July 09, 2003

My g.f, W is in town recently and she stayed at my place during her stay then.My housemate is kind enough to offer his room to her free of charge.Thanks to A for being such a nice dude. W and myself went to Pinnacles today and obviously it was a real eye opening coz I;ve never been there before.The journey is a little long but it's fine with me. And after that, we caught Charlie Angel's movie where W's b.f supposed to come along. Yet, he cannot make it.Hence, W, who is trying to be understanding as well as trying to not to get pissed off with it. well, for all i can say is, i;ll be there for her if she needs me. I've done my part as a really good friend.Offer free stay, taking her out, make sure she knows how to get ard to find her b.f., done her washing......hope she appreciates that.
Well, as we have been friends for so many years, i guess there shld be still a little respect between both parties...maybe I;ve been too well-mannered with them.I still do ask for permission if i need something from her.That's the point. one should not make any assumptions.what i can say.......i just need a good rest now...plus, need some time alone too.
I called CC for the first time....I never like to call guys or shld i say, I dun usually make phone call to a guy whom i dunno at all.Anyhow, he seems like a good chap to chat along.Oh more about CC, a dentist from melb.
it would be cool if i can go to melb in august :)
Called L earlier too! glad he is doing great in melb.... :)
More later

No comments: