Wish that my blog has a tag board.....bummer*
No placements this week.wonderful..which means i can catch up with my stuffs (PR thingy again), getting my work organised, need to start to think abt my case study.Wanted to do some T-Bo workout this evening but the class apparently starts only next week.
I need to work fast! *sign* I;m not gifted unlike others. I got a couple of classmates who seldom attend the class and yet they still could move on.
Plus, there has been lotsa controversial issues g0ing on in the school of podiatry. The oldest podiatry school in London has closed and so does another one in california. It feels as though podiatry service is not being recognised anymore and thus gradually fading away.
Good on the rest of other health professionals.They will probably end up having more patients workload, having inadequate patient education on lower limbs, longer appointment times, indirectly affect pt's well being+psychosocial aspect factors. Those with foot ulcers would most probably end up with amputations if only something can be done earlier (eg, prevention?). "Curse" on those who agreed on abolishing the course.
People are not gonna walk happily in near future.
I;ll DEFINTELY write more tomorrow.....suffering from some mental block
No comments:
Post a Comment