Friday, August 01, 2003

This semester may seems to be the last but it's a lot hectic as compared to the whole 3 years of studying. 6 assignments waiting for me to be done in 3months time. 2 major papers at the end of semester that practically sum up the whole of 3yrs of studying. Can i do it in just 3 months time? *ponder*
I just can't give up easily.....since I';ve come so far ahead.
Dad has been calling me more often.Perhaps he just feel the emptiness of the house especially when my brother went into army since last week. So, i think dad was trying to tell me over the phone that "i should start finding a boyfriend once i graduate". WoWO. Can't believe it my dad is more worried than I am.
HURHUR!
Mom, as usual, is always on the constant worry for my bro's adaptation in army life.
Sent my car for servicing today.Nothing spectacular. Baked some honeycomb choc muffins.
YUM*

No comments: