Busy monday for me. I've been trying to keep myself fit (hate to use the sentence "shed off extra kilos") by walking to uni today. Zap a bit of stuffs on Diabetes as my case study that must come with literature based. Haven't had any luck to find anything on that Scottish Tutor's assignment.--->eeks*
Read another article but has yet to be summarize and type it on an handout for all in the class.
And about business plan.*gosh* god knows how to get started.Need to e-mail the past graduates and asked for sample copies.
Need to present a video gait analysis as an orthopaedic case study and the time has been arranged with the patient in a few weeks'time.
Reseach, need more footprints by this friday.So that we can take down the measures on the footprints and write out the hypothesis and key those data in the SPSS software. Then again, may need to meet the statistician prior to that.
*gosh* i feel that I'm lost in the wheel of uni workload.
On the brighter side, i'm going to brisbane to clear my head a bit.
Recently I have been keeping in touch with this podiatrist from South California.I find that his e-mails are always so entertaining. What can i say? I'm trying to keep up with my pals from virtualtourist too.
No comments:
Post a Comment