Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I'm so packed with everyday's stuffs. Tonnes of assignements and research are waiting for me on the table. Had my clinical placement today and the podiatrist in charge was impressed by my debridement skills. Whee! Hopefully that would be a big score on my record sheet. Sometime i just wish that i got more time to read de articles and journals.NOt sure how am i beng able to squeeze in the time. There is always marketing to do, laundry in the basket, exercising program....and the list goes on.
Someone recalled my Diabetes BOOK> damned! Bust that fellow.I only had the book for only a week.

Recently, I was corresponding with a podiatrist from South California.He's really a remarkable person who actually put most of his time on setting up anti crime anti drugs campaigns. www.drfootsie.org
The bonous is, he was my tutor's cyber friend for a couple of years! Cool......

more whine...i need to start doing my "actual" work!
can someone give me a push??

No comments: