My matchmaking business is going up.*wink* I was trying to intro CL (a lawyer g.f of mine) to JT via ICQ. It's irony to answer both sides of the questions on opposite party. Then again, I'm absolutely fine with that. On the down side is, CL is an agnoist while JT is a catholic. Perhaps, talking about accepting oneself and religion is a bit too early here. BUt. it's good to see the start of friendship..yay*
I'm still trying to get my PR thingy done...just had to keep fingers crossed that i don't screw up.I;m repeating myself again.paradnoid i guess.
Went for grocery in the morning and tried to refrain myself from buying too much.Neither am i a glutton.Sometimes u just wonder the food" may come handy in time plus, $ limtation factor.
On the contratry,received a mail from the taxation office.HOORAY** i got a sum of 4 digits rebate! I'm soOOOOOOo
happy!!!!!Just when thought i was going to be poor.....So grocery shouldn't be much of a problem next week!
In addition, I enjoy surfing Virtualtourist website and came across this webpage put up by the nick of Geisha Girl.She acutally also added a column on "Are you my boyfriend?"
This is so *ucking true. CC is causing a lot of disturbance" on my mind. I'm not attracted by him in any way. Ok, the gist of the story is...he talks too much about himself and i felt like his therapist in session. I've not had the intention to tell him yet but someday I will. According to the GG website, he belongs to the "Everything I say is Fascinating guy"
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/2f717/#TL
oh well, I reckon the thrill and excitment is over.Guess he prob looking around for other target.
What the?
No comments:
Post a Comment