Not really a fufilling weekend I must say. Played basketball on saturday as usual and this time round, we beat the other team (Claremont) 15-10. Yeah, it is quite a tough game indeed. Received 2 e-mails which kinda surprised me. One is a podiatrist from South Carolina. He claimed that he had stumbled my name on the net and wanted to share of what he do with his profession. In fact, he had set up a non profitable organization against youth crimes and drugs. So he did was to create foot cartoon characters to educate the youths and so on.
website: www.footsie.org
I guess everyone has a dream to pursue in one's life. And this is his..not only being a podiatrist. And of course, I've ever hope that I'll be able to provide footcare treatment to the poverish places like vietnam.In other words, I have to work a lot harder in order to achieve my dream.Or even providing shoes to the kids of the poor...sounds not a bad idea after all.
The other e-mail came from my friend's husband. He wanted to know what is the name of the resturant that I've mentioned to my friend before. He just wanted to give his wife a nice surprise b'day dinner.orrr! heart melts*
Ms Zena is coming! Whee! This is so exciting as my first time meeting her. At least, something to look forward to next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment