Monday, August 11, 2003

Met C and her Mom last night. Went to Casino@Bursewood and followed by coffee session @ Oriels. I really enjoyed the mother and daughter company indeed. At least, I'll not feel so "left out" in perth. Back to uni today. Everyone looked so tired in the class.I bet most of them hasn't recovered from last sat's ball. I was a bit of "zombie" when I walked into the class today. Alan, my tutor for business unit , commented that " you're not a morning person aren't you?!"..."are you doing your moonwalking?" Bah*
Pa called.He was thinking of coming with Ma during my term break. Hmm..then again, I would prefer them to come on my graduation next year (i hope!).Hence, he can save the money for something else.
I'm gonna meet the JP tomorrow and get the documents to be signed.
Keeping fingers crossed...double crossed.Ouch*

No comments: