CCB accountant (Beng-yish blog)
Feel like a chao ah huay today. The reason is because I am so piss with that KNNCCB accountant. I hope he better write a good piece of itemised details that has been charged on my fees. KNN tell me over the phone that:" I charged 150 an hour."
WTF? I've done most of the work, u made mistakes on my net income avenue, and bloody charge me like AU$1350. You mean you took 10 hours plus to do my tax return. I don't believe it. I'm paying you to check through my work and not the other way around. More importantly, I am *ucking piss that I could have end up paying more tax if I don't check it through.
Long term managment plan:
Complaint to be made to: (if the letter is not justisfied)
1) tax agent board
2) Insitute of Charactered Accountant
3) Office of fair trading
If he ever made me pay those fees, I would hope he will crush and burn into pieces.
He's not being honest with his fees in the first place when I asked for estimate quote. Please lor uncle, if you think u charge 150/hr , I would still go for your service? No you stupid moron.
Let's just say would you pay for a rotten orange for a high price?
He needs a lesson on customer service.
No comments:
Post a Comment