Getting into retailed mood
My 100 bucks+ for today go to:
Glasson glitter tops x2 = $15
Belt: $15
Scarf and bag= $12
Shoes = $35
Singlets= $19
Skirt for a friend=$10
It's just one of those days where you feel like spending money to be happy.
More retail tomorrow... ...
Checklist:
1) Long beaded necklaces
2) Tree of Life top
3) mini Cardi
Maybe yes, I am a shopaholic. Besides staying so far from the city, I really don't know where should I go or spend my weekends.
I cooked Madras curry chicken today because I've got so much free time to prepare and cook.
Hopefully, I'll be playing basketball next wed with my former patient and team.
*****
My bro asked me if I have prepared enough $ for his school fees next year. He was asking like 4k a semester. There are like 6 semesters in total.Sigh* Now I know why I can never feel rich in my bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment