Nail spicules
Don't know how on earth a person gets such such thick nails and I had such a hard time pulling those nails out today. "wow, that's a huge piece of nail coming off."Sadist me.Geez, I should have taken those pics of nail spicules! Damn..now I gotta wait for the next 'victim' to come along.
The other stuffs I always enjoy debriding neuropathic ulcers till they bleed and yet patients are still happily sitting on the chair due to lack of sensation on feet.
Got a mail from an ex-pt of mine from Perth saying that they are doing fine..bah bah. As you see, my car licence is registered with their home address. Because each state of Australia carries their own licence card, unless I decided to covert to New south wales, I just stick the one from Perth. Than again, I do not have a permanent home in Perth, so the follks were nice to help me out on that.
"Oz telecom sux" -that's tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment