
Nail spicule pic as promised
This long weekend holiday has been quite a fufilling one. Finally got to travel around New South Wales with my friend in crime, KH who arrived from SG last Friday. We did a day tour to Blue mountain and 3 sisters. At night time, we went clubbing at Side Bar which is just below the bagpackers. *ucking cheap the drinks. Pay 2 for 1 for any wine, beer or soft drink. Since I was out with a dude, chance of getting a guy to come up and talk to me was fairly slim. So I suggested that he can dress up as a girlie for once ;p
Weather is fantastic today. Slightly warmer than usual. Wanted to go for a swim but my skin has become extremely dry and sensitive recently. Think it could be the effect of taking roaccutane drug.
List of things which I wanna do:
1) Imax theatre
2) Book a hair appointment
3) Visit Koala Park
Don't why I feel so bored. Think I should start yoga lesson sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment