Swim, Jacuzzi and Sauna...ahhhhhhhh
Sports conference went well except for a few long-winded speakers. Today's conference is held in the nice looking fitness centre. Towards the end of the conference, all delegates are allowed to use the onsite facilities. Wah, the suana shiok man. It's been a long time I went for a suana. Reminded me of the days where I often go to the country club in Singapore.
Back on the conference issue, I really don't understand why this ang moh uncle like don't how to switch off his mobile phone during the talk. Gees, I don't wish to label him anything but I hope he is not a bloody retard to undersand simple manners!?
Not only his mobile rang a few times, so does his text message beeps. WTF?? Annoys me and I really wish someone can smash his phone into pieces.
Unless he hasn't got the slightest clue of where the vibrate mode is.
DUH*
WOOHOO!! I can't wait I just can't wait to cut my hair. *do the hussel!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment