What a change!
Yesterday the clinic was as dead as the silence night.Today, it becomes alive and busted with patients. Finally, I can't stand working in a place that it's too slow in progress. Had a nail surgery done today. The receptionist (part time) was quite blurr.How can she not gave patient the original letter which i've written for the GP instead giving the photocopied one. *ah duh*
******
Do you believe a person's character can change overnight? Or rather is it because the way how they react is being under the influence of difficult circumstances? I got a job offer from SG and apparently HIM has quit from the hospital and now they are looking for someone to replace. I haven't thought about him for quite sometime until I received the job mail today.Such a shame we don't communicate anymore for that's the road he has chosen to be. Deep at the bottom of my heart, I wish he will cope well on tougher times like this. He may have hurt me so much but that can't be compared to his family 'sufferings' (ok, just trying to be indirect).
******
I asked VN if she would ever marry someone without University qualification? She will as she replied. And I will too. For as many guys I've met here, smart guys may not exist at the uni only. There are a lot of hardworking and humble guys (which I believe) who would know a lot of things out of the textbooks. And still, they are able to make their ways through. So, who knows, I may be marrying a cattle baron or a cute electrician or suave mechanic boy. No doubt I prefer a Mr Handyman though.
I'll miss my blog as I'll be leaving for Melbourne till Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment