Sunday, October 16, 2005

Stuck in the 80s?

That glasses actually belongs to the b0ss. I bet she hasn't changed her glasses for the past 20 years and if you look closer, there are some mould forming around the nasal cushions.Gross!! Probably the built up is also enhanced by frequent drilling of toenails that get trapped there.And WHO knows, those areas may be cultivating fungal growth... ... *oh no I feel like puking out my choc pocky sticks.

Nonetheless, 80s is always my favourite era. That's why I can't get enough of mambo parties and with songs by the bangles, Duran Duran, Debbie Gibson, Bananarama, Sheena Easton, Cyndi Luper, Bros , Pet Shop Boys and the list goes on... ...Sigh* I feel so stagnant here.No party, no booze and no one to go out with. I'll never forget those bagpackers night out which I usually go on every Tuesday in Perth.Free food, free entry, free drink and free dudes to watch from all nationalities.

Can't wait to have my hair revamp this weekend.

No comments: