
Scotts festival
What a shame that it rained yesterday at the annual scottish highland gathering. This is one of the pics that I've captured with the 'band' performing for a competition. Check out that lady's guranteed waterproof PVC white boots. Sure they are made for walking.
I saw a stall selling haggies! Heard from VN is actually a type of mince from lamb stomach?! *burp* Wanted to try it but there wasn't any dry seat or table due to the rain. Plus carrying an umbrella doesn't really help much. I went over the other stall and bought some chocs. That scott uncle saw me wearing a pair of thongs and asked if my feet are cold. Uncle obviously didn't check weather report. The maximum temperature was 23 degree celsius on that day though.
Sigh* count down to 14months for home. Was chatting with Kenneth over MSN yesterday. We can't wait to meet in Singapore for a piss nightout at Balaclava. To come to think of it, I am quite blessed by a number of friends whom I can always rely on and enjoy a good time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment