Accountant Blues
The previous accountant rang me today and he was really furious when I told him that I've swapped another accountant with better service. He said I should have consulted him before hand. What the shi*. And he is now threatening me with a solicitor letter for not paying his fees (1350AU). I verberlized that he did not being honest in his fees in the first place and he rebuked back saying that "well , you didn't ask."
CB!!!!!!!!!!!! x100times.
Look, I can chose to make a complaint to fair trading office or pay him on the lousy quality work done. However, if i decide to make a complaint, it will take about 20days where the fair trading officers would be middleman to try and resolve the issue between us.
So would you choose to pay the full amount or fight till the end?
I am quite tired of fighting this battle alone... ...Seriously, I hope he will crush and burn in hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment