
What my patients have said to me today (edited version)
Scenerio 1:
This 90 year old granny proudly announced that she is celebrating her 91 yo birthday in the coming January. "See, it's not fun getting old," as she commented. " I'm not young like you anymore, you got a good figure and very pretty too."
"Oh thanks Mrs Xxx, I'm so flattered," I replied with a wide grin on my face.
" You shouldn't be. This is the truth." Wah Mrs Xxx certainly made my day. *hops around*
Scenerio 2:
Old man to receptionist: " oh you giving me that new girl (that's me) again?? I didn't like the way she cut my toes."
Receptionist to me:" Mr Grumpy is bit fussy. He hasn't got any ulcers and not sure exactly what's the wuss about."
Old man with ? lover came to the clinic and I provided the treatment likewise as I treated with the rest of my patients.
Old man to receptionsist: " She's very good, very gentle."
*duh*
Scenerio 3:
Man with smelly ulcers to Receptionist:" She's very good. Gotta keep her here!"
I wish I can tell that man that only his ulcers interest me...
No comments:
Post a Comment