Monday, November 21, 2005


Jingle bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell rock but this year..it may not ROCK so much... ...

One super hot afternoon, I decided to write some Christmas cards to my friends around the world. After buying 10 cards, I guess I still need another 10 to go..duh* making double trip to the shops on 2 consecutive days. ANYHOW, anyone or'blog fan' out there would like a xmas card from me, feel free to email ya addy ( you may choose to put down initials for privacy matters and likewise I would do the same.). To me, Christmas is always a good time to care and share with friends (far and near).
This Christmas would *probably be the most most pathetic one I've ever had in Oz. Usually my mom would come during the Xmas season to visit me in Perth. And again, I was supposed to go to Rockhamption -North Queensland for a getaway but my gf's dad is rocking up there too.
Our plan of going Whitsunday Coast for some candy eye on surfer dudes is pretty much dashed!!
What to do... ...

Maybe I will get a mini turkey roast and some bottles of Hoeegarden in fridge to beat the summer heat as well. And stuffed myself with food while surfing online. BOOHOO*

I feel like singing Whitney Houston's I"M EVERY WOMAN...I"M EVERY WOMAN......

I need to get clinque's blusher in Smoldering plum colour- I swear using that ever since I was 17. That was like almost a decade ago.....Christ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woman I'm actually in Central QLD ;p