Friday, November 18, 2005

Xmas list (draft copy)

Pic: This is the workshop at the clinic. Custom made orthotics (insoles) are made here with a lot of manpower involved. Sometimes I grind a lot of hard polypropene or EVA stuffs and also getting in touch with heatgun plus super glue. Hey check out who is the handy grrrl here.

All I want for Xmas (draft):
1) IPOD mini
2) Hair Dryer - the one which I got now has a very loooose nozzel head.
3) A handbag that never goes out of style ( Seriously, I am that kind of girl who hates handbag. So I rather get one which lasts and able to use it on all occasions). I saw that DKNY one....
4) Postcards around the world....Come on, anyone can do that! Ask for my address!
5) Sugar daddy ( apparently this wish has been granted much earlier than I expected....Hor, Dr Vagus?? ;p)
6) SK2 beauty stuffs - my patient swears using this but it's bloody ex!


No comments: