
Hot babe check 1 2 3
My bro dressed up as a chinese vampire for the Halloween partay at Zouk last Monday. He sure got himself a good deal of this drop dead gorgeous 'fallen angle'.
I can't sleep tonight as I've taken a nap right after work. Obviously I am super wide awake.
I spoke to M over MSN and she told me one of the local hospitals offered me 3k a month if I wanna take up the job. I was utterly disgusted by that figure. Look, I just don't go to uni for another 3 years to get a pay rise of 1k more than my previous nursing pay. Podiatry is such a specialised area that each university has only a(estimate) maximum intake is 20 students. Of course, there may be some students drop out along the way. In short, there is still inadequate supply of pods needed in Oz. Unfortunately, it appears to me that that local hospital may be more concerned about their budget rather than thinking for patients who are in need of prompt treatment on their rotting feet. What a shame.
I hope the HR will read my CV correctly. I am very sure I've got what it takes on my job.*not boosting here but the truth is I've got 2BScs, 7 years nursing experiences, overseas experiences on various settings/clinics, qualified bar cert, scubadiving licence, and now doing my continuing education to attain as an accredited pod (as recognised by the association). On the other hand, I hope the HR- minded people would start flipping pages on lower limb mechanics and foot pathology.Don't just think that because I am a local and you can exploiting the local talent. IF my qualifications and experiences are not good enough, then make a list out on what is considered 'good' or not.
I am not going back to earn peanuts if I have a choice. I don't see the need to compromise at all. In health care industry, it's not just about qualifications as gaining the amount of experiences are equally important. Therefore I need(to continue) to prove myself till they can't give any excuse for such lousy pay.
1 comment:
were you the fallen angel babe??
:P
Post a Comment