Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend recap

Last Friday, it has been such a loooong time that I went out at night to have a nice decent dinner with a couple of girlfriends. So we settled on having wood fried pizza and a large caesar salad. Conversations were the usuals. For them , they often talked mainly on studies, research, and next holidays. That's pretty sum up the life of being a student.

Spent the whole Saturday walking around the city and watched an Imax film. I am thinking to catch the one about Egypt next weekend.Supposed to wait for a call from a Brisbane buddy.Well, it seemed he was quite caught up with his friend plus party life. I'll leave him on that then. I need to stop shopping.....gosh I just have to keep myelf occupied on the weekends especially. I've thought of taking up scubadiving again. Geez, would you pay up to 200 bucks for just a 30min dive at the aquarium? Not unless I am desperate.
I do longed for the time to be home, to be with friends/family, to do my diving, to watch movies with friends,...etc..the list shall go on. There will be a time that I'll be home soon. Very soon...

Woke up on Sunday in the late morning. I was probably in the semi concious state. I had a recap of what happened between me and M in my so called 'dream'. Never would I even think of getting close to him. Maybe I'm just being overly nice. This is me and I am not gonna change it.
I missed him though- he's someone whom I can talk with at ease...aiya am i thinking too much here?!

Why the fees in Singapore Uni is getting sooo expensive? Think I am going bankrupt very soon after paying off my bro's fees. sigh* All I want for Christmas is a Good O' sugar daddy... ...

1 comment:

vagus said...

someone called for a sugar daddy?