Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My very own idea of proposal

If I ever ever being proposed by a man (IF , that is), he will not get away simply by asking me:" will you marry me?" Now times have changed and this is not exceptional. He ought to give me a damnx100 good reason on why he deserves me so much.
Heh heh.
Nowadays, I've noticed quite a number of ladies can get quite overwhelmed easily whenever their dudes presented them with a whatever carat diamond and proposed. True enough, said is easier than done.
It would be really unfortunate if the girl has accepted the ring and starts thinking later if he is the one in her life.
Tsk tsk.

This blog is soo lame. Weather is going to be sux this weekend again..which means.....no beach!
BOOHOO*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You women are so hard to please...

FF said...

I'm gonna forward this to my bf. :)

Flatfeet said...

Spiro: SI mi hard to please? I am very straightforward one.See, I've even lay down the rules. Beri beri simple one. Hurhur

FF: dahling, by all means, but hopefully that would help him to enhance on what woman wants nowadays ;p Hurhur!