I wanna ROARRRRRR*
Cannot tahan (endure) the hospital system man. Seriously cannot make it. To think that this is a highly cosmopolitian city but in terms of health care wise*nods head*
WHY?
1) Parking - Very limited for the staffs and visitors. I know from the receptionist that one hospital even charge $6 bucks flat rate just for car parking. How ridiculous is that. So let's just say that I wanna pass some stuffs to my relatives. I'll be paying extra 6 bucks just to hand over the stuffs. What the?? Also, if you happened to be late for work, you can also say goodbye to the carpark lots.
2) The dodgy looking hospital - take the place for instance where I'm working now. Every morning when I step into the 'house' (yes it is a house looking department with a zinc roof top), that place just stenched with a certain kind of odour. The carpet doesn't seemed to be cleaned for ages and the wooden walls remind me of my Grandma's kampong house in JB. To say it in an awful way, it may collapse at anytime *CHOY* *CHOY* (touchwood).
3) Job scope - Sigh* I thought the time has allocated nicely for each patient.BUT, ME gotta scrub and rinse those instruments after used on every patients. Plus, pack in a square cloth before wrapped it into a paper autoclave bag. What the?? Am I not being busy enough or what?? I don't understand why the dept can't make use of the CSSD (sterilising unit for instruments). There's more! We are also assigned to clean up the autoclave machines by following the protocols as stated.
I think the whole system or even the dept itself need to be seriously reformed man......
No comments:
Post a Comment