Bus lineup!This is the one and only bus that goes my housing area. What I usually do is to park the car near the bus stop and get a bus transport to the city. Toll and car park fees can burnt through your pockets here in Sydney. The good thing about the civilians here is they know to Q up for the bus...unlike back home, I always get squeesed by those si beh kiasu (English translate " being over panicky for nothing") aunties or ah peks who can't wait to get one of their feet step up onto the bus.
My favourite Irish lady patient came in few days ago to the clinic. She has got such a pleasant personality that you never fail to enjoy a good chat with her. She knows about my encounter with an Irishman few years ago. Each time as she walked through the clinic, she often humours me that if I ever heard of that Mr Irish. And of course, I replied that if he ever writes to me, that would be a miracle. Allelujah!
What I have now it's only memories lingering on my mind. Who knows, it may gradually fade away as the years go by. Or perhaps, I can't even remember anything when I get to 60, 70 or even 80.Unless I suffered from early dementia *TOUCH WOOD*
Now, the focus of my life is to earn as much bling bling as possible to put my bro through the uni, taking care of myself, doing my distance running at least 2 times a week, keeping in touch with my friends and African sponsored child, Ed.
I went to the mall and walked past this pet shop. Male mice on sale. From AU$8.99 reduced to $3.99. So tempting to get one..then again as if i know how to take care of them ;p I need an animal companion!! Rented property doesn't allow animals though.
*note: Sugar Daddy Vagus, you confirming to be my one? or not?
4 comments:
Yup Yup. where can i send my application? Need passport photo?
OMG OMG, my wish has come true!
Wish for what?
To have a frog for sugardaddy?
eh will you turn into a handsome nerdy prince if I kiss you? hurhur!
Post a Comment