Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lizzy's view on men

Don't be shocked Liz! Just wanna take this opportunity to continue from here on my own point of views on Singapore men or men in general. It is true that I can't stand men:

1) who are petty on nitty gritty stuffs (from my own experiences);
2) who whinge (thought only girlies do that);
3) who don't respect women ( some dudes are just pissed because they don't get what they wanted);
4) who have 'unknowingly' digusted habits (for goodness sake, stop digging that nose and avoid touch my stuffs with your last or second finger please)
5) who are OTT (over your 'fugging' top)
6) who has poor personal hygiene
7) who ask stupid questions ( not citing example here , it proves too much of an idoit who asked me this ridiculed question)

Again, readers are reminded that this is my blog where I'll be free to speak from my own views. Add your 2 cents or 5 cents worth on my tag board lah. I don't charge, it's free.

I hope my poor bro could cope with the bag where he is gonna meet my friend to collect it. Morever , the handles of the bag have already broke.....Think he probably has to be like an Indian to carry the stuff on top of his head. Well, I somehow feel 'regret' troubling people to do things for me. If only I didn't ask, then bro wouldn't waste his time to go far plus persuade my dad to lend him the car.*sigh* ;(

No comments: