Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Upgrading needed at clinic

I find that my boss is having a lavish lifestyle with his wifey. A big new house, posh sports car, a family car and having desighed wears. Not I am jealous over here but there are certainly lotsa things to be done at the clinic for the benefit of patients at least.

1) I need a proper carrier bag! This is easy for patient who come in to collect their heavy casts of their feet. Very often they often have to carry it by hand. I got an old man coming today with an unstable gait. How is he gonna regain his balance when walking while on the other hand, he gotta carry those casts on his hands.

2) New drill set needed. The parts are falling apart!

3) More footcare/diabetes information phamplets

4) New paint- the clinic looks too cool with dull baby blue colours


******************
I find someone is abit overboard when asking certain questions or requests that I have to stand up to draw the line across. That's the best way I guess if not people will just try to be OTT of ya head.

******************

I got a postcard from Dublin - a virtualtourist friend. Reminds me of that Irish dude from Rosslare. I still miss him... .... no one has ever taken my breath away so much. He treated me with respect that I needed but timing wasn't right in the first place.
Talking about Ireland, I had a patient from Wicklow came in yesterday. Such a jovial and pleasant lady. I told her about my encounter with Irish dude. She thought I was only 20 yo. Heh, so happy with glee. Well, she said you never know the next time when I see you in 6 weeks' time, you would be hook up with someone.
Beri funny indeed.

No comments: