Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm upset/I'm dissappointed/I'm pissed

He didn't called me ever since got back from Sydney. Miracle. He rang me today. Asking me how I am.
' Ok, I'm fine.'
HE:" Just wanna let you know that I will not call you as often anymore because the phone bills is very expensive.'

'ok lor' (*eyes roll up*) Why are you telling me this for?'

HE:' no, I am just letting you know.'

' ok, anyway, since you called, I hope you can draw a line for your family and work. It seems to be that you are not spending enough time for the family.'

HE:' you don't understand.'

'What I do not understand? I am taking the chance to tell you now.Everyone in family is complaining that to me. Whether I am at home or not, the usual complain always start from you.'

HE:' ok, you take care of yourself and don't let me worry you.'

Me (ponders to self): Since when I let you worrying about me.

No comments: