Saturday, October 29, 2005

My 1st post to sponsored child

Stickers are for Ed's birthday coming in November. I'm writing him a postcard from Syd too and hopefully he will enjoy this 'mini' present from me. *his pic can't be revealed online for privacy reasons*

Why the weather on the weekends are always gloomy one...... si beh sian. Tomorrow I am going for a scottish carnival near my place.

That CB accountant kept ringing my work place.Ever since he was informed by me on the multiple mistakes he made on calculation while attempted to change my personal details as well, I decided to ignore his exsistence. But my bet is he will try to screw some money out of me despite the work was done incorrectly. He would think I should as last pay for his service. I was telling Shan that if I ever give him a cent, that's because I take pity of him that he has to resort such dishonesty on his work in order to earn the income for his family. I've ever thought of throwing the money on the floor for him to pick it up. Then again, I thought it was quite an unglamourous thing to do since he is a disabled. I am beginning to find Syd very boring...maybe I have not had many friends.Not sure how long I would last here.. ...

No comments: