Irritated (Bonus blog)
My bro is sorta like the middle man between my dad and myself. And he hated it to max being like a communicator between both of us. Dad stopped calling me ever since I got back to Sydney. He always has been the main stressor for each time I go back to Singapore for visiting. I can't stand his temper as I grow up. In fact, it should be the other way round isn' it? He gets ridiculously worked up for small stuffs and stuffs probably not worth the time to be pissed about. Bro has been trying to get me to ring back home to talk to Dad. I don't know about that... i just feel that if i give in to that which will mean I am submitting to him . Next thing you know that he will start flaring up for god knows what reason could be. My bro said since I have been working in Oz , he doesn't see me contributing money to the family.
See, money is a sensitive issue in the house. So I shall not talk about it too much.
As for my naive bro, he insisted (with dad's command) that I should be going home for Chinese New Year. My best friend 's wedding in June which I've decided to go back then. The thing is I am taking no pay leave. No work no pay. Each trip would have cost me like 1k+.Plus still gonna pay the rent here while I am away simply is not worth to go 2 times to Sg within 6 months.
I told my goot brudder about the situation.
How dare he replied like :" if you think you are suffering there just come back lor. I don't think you would pay my school fees anyway and I am mentally prepared."
What the fucking CB he is. *ucking arrogant dude. Supposed to give you money and study and now I would definitely think twice. KNNCCB. He sounded as if I don't need time to save money.
No comments:
Post a Comment