Monday, October 10, 2005

Pissed Episode

Gosh, I think I can call myself being Miss Piss or Miss Pissy...whatever.
This time round the piss was caused by a patient's daughter. I was kind enought to provide a home visit for this patient. Being me, I was more concerned about getting her feet treated rather than minding of the low payment for a house call. Anyhow, I informed the patient's daughter that I would need a XX referral voucher from the Dr or else I can't claim any money from the XX department for the service provided.
"yes yes I will do that." as stated by HER.
It shouldn't take too long for a Dr to sign up a voucher. So I rang her today and asked if there is any reason that I am not getting the voucher on time.
Her excuses were awfully making me irritated to the max that I feel like screaming (like how I did to that CB accountant) to her.

" You know, it's hard to get the Drs to do the referral. "

What kind of excuse is that?

" But i remember that I did give you the referral before at the clinic"

Now she is trying to change the story , I see. For f*ck's sake, it probably would only take a Dr less than 30 secs to fill up 1/4 of an A4 size paper.
Can't stand any of her nonsensical rubbish, I told her that no matter what I want the referral by this week for the service that has provided almost 3 weeks ago. Can't stand people who made excuses after another. Why people just can't do the right thing and make things easier for themselves.What the fugged woman.

I am gonna ring the GP and check it up myself. Don't know why, I am beginning to find the people in Syd sux big time..for the majority I've met so far.


No comments: