Flatfeet on fire
I got this pt who came in for his foot wounds review. He assumed that his foot has healed up by 90%. Took a 2 weeks break to China. Came back in a month later to discover that his ulcer 'expanded' with a few more new breakdowns.
In fact, I would say that his feet is in a bloody mess! Pissed me off big time as I'll be the one doing the cutting and cleaning and pasting stuffs onto his feet.
I told him off firmly that if he's not be keen to take on my advise, then I shall send him up for casting on both legs. I don't care how he goes to the toilet or shower. Or he can return to see his beloved bone doc for good.
Bet he must have seen me to be in rage for the first time.
Gladly for today, he said this to me:" good job hor. My feet beri goot liao"
No comments:
Post a Comment