I'm breaking up into pieces.............soon
I NEED a holiday............
**********************
I've been annoyed with a couple of incidents for the last few weeks. *Sux my blood*:
1) Answering phone calls when ward sister called me a few times to check if the dressings given are meant to be used for the foot only. (abuthen?)
2) Staying back to reply some nonscensical emails from people requesting waivers. Once a service is rendered, no such thing is free. Yes I went to a uni , paid huge amount of fees so I can answer any of your health concerns or enquries. How can you take up my time and asking me a few questions and yet expecting it to be free at the same time?
Should healthcare be a service industry? Isn't it rather hard for a healthcare personnel besides serving the "first do no harm" and "duty of care" rendered, and yet we also need to provided the utmost level of service? Which also could mean if a client starts to become 'manja' or kick a big fuss over the slightest thing, you still need to service with a smile (*i rather throw stones at them).
Can someone please make for me a set of kebaya and gimme some of those blue eyeshadows/or red lippie??
3 comments:
Not only all that.
But wait till the admin people come to you and say you got to keep costs low as well.
So not only must be the best prostitute....but must keep it cheap also.
Do you remember my Top 10 reasons why doctors are like hookers post I made on my blog a few years back?
I guess can apply to pods too!
10 reasons why doctors (or pods) are like hookers
They can be paid per session or per hour.
The client complains if they finish their job too fast.
The boss complains if they finish their job too slowly.
They have to be able to communicate effectively with the client and be gentle and elegant in their actions.
They do their work inside a room.
It's usually just 2 persons involved: the client and them.
The aim is to let the client leave the room with a smile and feeling good if not better.
Sometimes what they do can be painful for the client, but it is part of the deal.
Their work involves exploring body cavities and orifices.
You can see them by appointment or walk-ins.
And the 11th reason...
Sometimes you don't have to visit them. You can simply "see" them for free on the internet.
And the 12th reason
Best is to have great service but pay least!
Chill! Thought you have had a holiday in Vietnam?
I am waiting for my break still... =)
Liz: 4 days Vietnam holi is not enough leh. And i haven't got a choice to take long breaks. Patients flooded the appointments like mad.
Dr Oz: I'm tryin to be the best 'hooker' in town lor. Pasting those dressings with my swift elegant actions....... *ptooi
Post a Comment