Yes or not?
Some folks assumed that just because my mom does all the housework all the time and that would make me a lazy ass or spoilt brat.
I admit that I don't help her: All because she thinks my way of cleaning up is always not up to her level of expectation or she would rather that I don't do it in the first place.
I've stayed overseas long enough to be independent. Unlike some of the people that I know are even too scared to take a step out of their comfort zone.
Yes, shame on you! (kiddin')
If they've never live on their own long enough, how can they judge me saying stuffs like this.
I would say it boils down to different family cultures.
If my mom's happy to do all the housework, so be it. She's not even complaining!
So keep those sour grapes to yourself, mate!
2 comments:
hehe if i was at home it would also do the same thing. I can never get things clean enough for my mum so why bother? In fact it might make things worse and lead to fights just because you are not doing things their way. As long as you are contributing to bills who cares? your job is to earn $$, her job is to clean the house. I think that is fair!
Tell me about it.
One of my gfs that I know only give her parents 100 bucks a month. That's inclusive of houseworks chores.
Well, she gets a better deal than me I suppose ;p
Post a Comment